perjantai 18. marraskuuta 2011

All the best cowboys have daddy issues.

Vaikka Venäjällä saattaakin piakkoin astua voimaan laki joka kieltää emoteinit, niin ei se silti meidän jokaisen sisäistä emo kidiä kukista, heh.



I tried to be the one that everbody loved
Where has that gotten me?
I tear myself to shreds to prove that I'm someone
That I could never be

Now these unsightly marks define me

So, help me please someone come quick
I think I am losing it
Forgive me I inherited this
From a stranger I'll never miss


I'm sick

My father taught me firsthand how to be set free
Give up and run away
I wish I could drain out his half of blood in me
But I'd still have his face


I curse reflections everyday

So, help me please come quick
I think I am losing it
Forgive me, I inherited this
From a stranger I'll never miss

Here is my own family tradition
Following footsteps into addiction
So is there a way that I can find peace
While still numbing my pain
Is this my fate?
Cause your only son still can't seem to find his way


So help me, please someone come quick
I think I am losing it
Forgive me, I inherited this
From a stranger I'll never miss.

So father where the hell are you now?
I think that you would be proud
Your son whos so unluckly
Fell right next to the tree

I hope your proud of me,
I hope you're proud.


----------------

Tällaista tänään.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti